Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Monday, July 03, 2006

Potatoes


Today we have another BBQ (Iris is still here). We try making potatoes in charcoal, just like we did in Australia many times. (almost Aussie-like, we leave out the garlic and use charcoal instead a wooden fire. I have to work tomorrow ;-)..)

The aluminium foil is for heat reflection. Then the barbie works like an oven.

My parents (both) visited me for the first time I moved here. They were astonished that we like our "jungle" with our BBQ.

We have a private BBQ area near a creek which is fenced to the street via wheeds two metres of hight! For my parents it was just full of weeds. Their opinion is: "Here is something to do..." (but they didnĀ“t see us from the street and this is what we want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home