Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Thursday, November 02, 2006

History




The last weeks I cleared out my flat and I found some interesting, but worthless things: My old passports!
My first one, issued in 1982, I had a dream. Finished the school and started my job training, I thought about a really great dream of discovering Australia.
11 jears later,I´m a student now, my brother callt me and ask if I still have my dream.
The German passport become safety (mashine-readable and fraud resistant)
I told him my aswere and he replied: OK, I´ve booked already the journey!
(In this time we whwere both students and so we have the same holidays. Now he is a doctor and I am an engeneer)

In this passport I have my 3 visa for Australia. Security in passports are good, but keeping the citizens under control is better. So I got my third one! ( Insider know that everyone had pay for it:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home