Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Imagine the Satisfaction



On this day I saw an modern "Aeroplane" (This, or a equal model (Boeing 767-xxx;Qantas has the modernest fleet) will bring me...

I hope I could say: home!
And if I arrived home: I will live like home: I´m working on the realiziation! More Information on this Blog;-)(But I´m now just an ordernary people like others : Workers, Doctors , Engeneers and all people who are Craftsman. (Qualified? Thats your own problem, Qualification you can buy by us! (Sorry, we havn´t enough or money at all)
A next title will be: How to live and increase your capacity without

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris Flavia said...

You blogged a lot :-)
Are you refering to our migration-attempt? If so... more explanations if you want others to understand, too.

The car-stuff will be a hard one to realize, too...

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home