Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Ghost!


I have seen the Ghost (almost the Death) on the German "Autobahn". The reason for "driving on the wrong lane" is:
  • manic retired person
  • suicide
  • simply stupid driver
  • drivers under drugs/alcohol

Last sunday, I drove home from Brunswick, on the freeway. Suddenly I saw lights in front of me. Before I could realize what happens, the cars before me spin away, crush and I thought: brake, find the gap and go straight through.

Wrecked parts fell down on my car. I was so terrified. I didn´t stop my car because other cars could hit me.
After all (seconds to react), I survived.
Second time I survived a trip. Two years ago a doctor told me: "Tomorrow you wouldn´t be here, but dead"
Life is so precious.

This is me, Iris... To our australian readers: the car on the pic is on the wrong side of the road!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

Thank you...from an Australian reader!
Namaste, Thea

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home