Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Monday, April 23, 2007

Back again


Last weekend I spend my time in Braunschweig at Iris´ place.(Second weekend in order) She got internet access and so we spend a weekend together with "Alice".
A special feature was the unusual brunch on Saturday and sunday for me: 1 kg asparagus (every day) with potatoes and butter, what a feast! Iris doesn´t like asparagus since I fed her every week a few years ago.
Unfortunately I forgot my blogger- login dates, but now I am back. (I hope I will blog more often from now)

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Oooh, I LOVE asparagus! I think it's my favorite veggie. Have you ever grilled it after soaking it in Italian Salad Dressing? Yum!! (here from Iris's place)

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Iris Flavia said...

:-)))))))) Italian dressing! Try that, Ingo! Hehe!!!! :-))))

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Ingo said...

More than ten years ago I made a little mistake.
And now it is the bane of my life!

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home