Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Friday, May 18, 2007

Telecommunication



If anybody thinks, my telecommunication equipment (short: cell phone) is a little bit "overstyled", I found a site from a german engineer to look at!

It is a german site and the engineer has time making "impossible things working".
Please click the link and let the pics speak for themselves...

He describes fixing/modifying an old (scrap, now never working in the western civilisation again) telephone! He made it working! Transportable, funktionable and: without a wire!
And everybody of us know the sound when we lift the handset! He did it:-)

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Ingo! LOL! First, thank you for visiting my blog! And second, I am so laughing at this "cell phone"! Well, it IS very COOL, hip, chic even! But yet ... it looks like it belongs on the belt of a telephone repair man here in the states. I would love to strap that type of cell phone on just to see the facial reactions of the people around me. No one would know what to think of it! It is very clever indeed! I looked at the German engineer's site, but I cannot understand it. Ingo, I think you must be one very "hip dude"!!! :~)

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Ingo said...

Thanks, Wendy, for really visiting me here :-)
This morning I was in the supermarket and had to call my girlfriend - the looks the people gave me were just... like they had questionmarks above their heads - I like that :-)

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

LOL! I can just imagine!! You're a trend setter and soon, everyone will have a fancy phone like yours!

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home