Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Flooded, next day...

Imagine, you wake up and in your back of your head is a vision! In 1993 there was a vision! I woke up, found out: electronics can be easy if you use strange things! I made my studies, found a job and was employed until last week.

The good thing is: now I have time to do lots of things I have (seeminly never done, like quitting firebrigade, bestfriends and give up my workingplace)...
What has happened?
Nothing, but you wake up in a unique city (Braunschweig) and you call your boss: How high? Like never before?! Gosh!!!
30 cm (12 inches, one foot) were normal!

The proceduere: put your belongings on your bed, wait till water and mud :-(( is gone, clean up and everything will be good - that´s what they think.

Reality: last week 60 cm - it even went into the bath tub. Bed ruined. All important things I put to safety... gone.
Nothing... (what is nothing: an umbrella without rack and coating) This is what I have now.

If you believe it can´t be more bad:
My workshop is/was flooded too!

So now I have to do two things: Find a new job ( here in the City of Science) and find a new apartment - keep fingers crossed!

My old job is still available,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home