Having (nearly) everything twice, being just one of two in the week

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday evening...

You can see here:



What you can make of this little stuff is this:



we sat in our kitchen, Iris watched "Gilmore Girls" and I was thinking about my "Instructable" about a "flying something", ready to fly in 5 min. The "something" is constructed with a few basic household available things. (OK, the propeller I brought from the local model-shop)



Unfortunately I built my paper modell in the wrong size, so it´s impossible my little Piper will be flying! (when I was a child, I build a really flying RC-Piper)




So at least my "something" flies!



So what will happen if the the size of the modell (Piper) and the "something" is equal?
I think we will have a real flying ......

decide it by yourself! ( Constructionplans can be obtained by https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/models/aircraft/Piper-Cub.html

Find the model, resize and build "something" in!
you can download a howto on http://www.kaiser-schelzel.de/jac have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home